Tuesday 18 August 2015

Inspired by Petra Bindel

It's no secret that I am a huge fan of Swedish photographer, Petra Bindel, I have featured her work before on the blog, here and here. The interiors she photographs always inspire me with their unique style.




I love the dark walls and crisp white trim in this room (below) looking through to the gorgeous teal room beyond. The touches of teal and green in the foreground room provide a link to the room behind.






I'm particularly drawn to the dramatic moody colour palette of charcoal, teal and indigo blue at the moment. Soften with white and bring warmth with wood and metallics.








Also high on my list of current faves is a modern take on traditional plaids and checks. I love taking something old and giving it a new twist.






To see more of Petra's work check out her website, and also Cameralink, I'm sure you'll be as inspired as I am.

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips