Thursday 23 October 2014

My Great.ly Store Update

I wanted to tell you about a few fabulous new additions to my Great.ly store. If you don't know about Great.ly you can read this blog post which explains it all. Just quickly... I have an online Great.ly store which is filled with products that I love from throughout the Great.ly website. By visiting my blog I'm hoping that means you have a similar style or design aesthetic to me, so you will love my choices, and all items can be shipped internationally - yay!

I have added some gorgeous artwork - beautiful photography, paintings, and abstracts...







There are some fun new items for your home. I can just see my bottle of bubbles in that pink champagne bucket this summer...





Some of my products can be found in more than one category. I love these bright, graphic cushions which are in my home and kids section...





And these cute canvas bags would be great for the kids' lunch, or yours for that matter, or for storage. They can be found in my kids and my accessorise section...



Pop over and check out the whole store, where you can also find a section for your office, for stationery, and books. I've also added the Great.ly logo on my right hand panel, click on it and link straight to the store anytime you feel like some retail therapy. I will continue to update it, so check in regularly for new additions.

2 comments :

  1. Love the horse print! LOVE the ice bucket! Would both be QUITE at home in my dining room huh? x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips