Friday 21 June 2013

Geometric Gold

To finish off this glorious week I'm hitting you with some geometric love in the glamorous tones of black, white and gold - just a little bit Gatsby, don't you think?!




Souk Wool Rug from West Elm | Art Deco Bracelet from Ezibuy | Gold Zag Tray from Up In The Air Somewhere | F. Scott Fitzgerald Book from The Dieline | Magical Thinking Geo Empire Duvet from Urban Outfitters | Envy Chair with Wooden Arms from Big Save Furniture | Soprano White Wallpaper from Graham & Brown | Between a Rock and a Lamp Base from The Land of Nod

2 comments :

  1. I still haven't seen Gatsby, but I'm dying to!! Gorgeous colour combo - especially love the souk rug and tray. Have a lovely weekend Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Vic! I've also not seen Gatsby yet but I can't wait any longer! Hope you have a lovely weekend (and stay warm)!!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips