Tuesday 4 December 2012

Hazed Issue 2

To carry on from yesterday's theme of online magazines, the 2nd issue of Hazed is out now. Hazel Schreiner created this mag which is dedicated to New Zealand's indie design world.



When Hazel asked if I could contribute a 'trend report', I was happy to be on board, especially when she told me the theme for the Summer issue was 'romantic picnic' based around the colours of pink, gold and beige. I love that colour combination...



bracelet Gold Swarovski Crystal Pearls $35.50  clutch Flat Neon Pink Stripe by Clare Vivier $219
heel Aliza Coyote Kid Suede $179.95  table lamp Hand Turned for Kate Sylvester $685  art print Peony No. 2 $25
kilim cushion $190   moroccan pouffe Gold Leather $184  dishes Shimmer Peek Trinket $25-$34
Gold tipped Nails | Arm candy | Beautiful living room

4 comments :

  1. Oh that is a lovely colour palette. I have to head over to check out the magazine. And I really hope St Nick brings you that clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous colour palette to work with Vic! You did a great job, looks gorgeous :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have just checked it out Vic. Gorgeous. Well done on your contribution. Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. I want one of everything. Santa are you listening? Gorgeous colour combo and that main image is one of my faves x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips