Friday 19 October 2012

Evie Kemp Wall Decals

I'm really excited to introduce you to the newest products in the Cush & Nooks online shop. They are the coolest, cutest, quirkiest wall decals designed and illustrated by the amazing Evie Kemp.






Printed on adhesive fabric, a fine polyester with a light weave, means these decals apply seamlessly appearing as a mural or wallpaper. They're long-lasting, printed with archival quality inks so they won't fade, wrinkle, peel or fall of the wall. They can be easily peeled off and reapplied anywhere, and they won't take part of the wall with them.




I first saw these when I visited Evie at her home (which is very cool, by the way!). Evie lives in a rental property, so it's important to her to have art on the walls without damaging those walls. These are the perfect solution... so long as the adhesive is kept clean and free of dust, the decal can be moved and reapplied many times. On a suitable surface they have the ability to remain stuck for years (up to nine) and still remove cleanly.


9 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh they are just delightful Vic. I love the little dog it reminds me of Poppy. I wonder if I could do that with my artwork, turn it into decals?

    Lee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! So adorable -- the puppy one is soooo cuuuuutE!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so whimsical and creative. The parakeet is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful! I bet they are really popular! lovT
    www.ladychatterleysaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya :)
    Here is the link to the Beach House on Wainui Beach.
    http://www.singalati.co.nz/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really cool Vic! Much better than most of the wall decals I've seen. I'm sure they'll be a huge hit :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great, I really like how the detail from the drawing still shows up on the decal. If you didn't know it looks as if you drew the designs right on the wall. Very talented work!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips