Monday 2 April 2012

Funkytime Magazine

OK all you crafty minxes... I've got the perfect online magazine for you! Earlier this year I featured the beautiful, yet only temporary home of Sibylle Roessler. Sibylle is the owner and author of the DIY & Design blog Funkytime. Recently she has expanded her repertoire to include magazine editor, founder & creator. Funkytime magazine is a seasonal home and lifestyle mag featuring yummy food & recipes, clever design & DIY projects, and download-able 'freebies', so you can create to your heart's content at home. As with all my online mags, I will be updating with every new issue. These can be found in the right hand column of my blog, so grab a cuppa and make yourself comfortable. xxx



A cute little garland created out of sticker dots and neon string

Delicious and easy recipes

Download these free retro beauties

4 comments :

  1. I am an online mag addict but I am always looking for something a little different and this sounds fab to me! Perfect to get the creative juices flowing! Adding it to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure its really hard work producing these e-magazines ... and this one is lovely!
    Thanks for sharing Vic.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I haven't seen this one yet Vic! Looks great, will have to check it out :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this Vic- headed over there right now!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips