Friday 16 December 2011

Danish Christmas

Do you love this beautiful home in Denmark as much as me? There are little Christmasy arrangements for a lovely festive feel without being overwhelming. My favourite is the little tree on the shelf with the deer underneath.




picture source



Another lovely blogger award made it's way to me today from the talented Abbey at Gild & Grace - how special I feel, thanks Abbey. The Liebster award is given to bloggers with fewer than 200 followers, and then handed on to 5 more inspirational blogs of my choice. It just so happens that I have come across some brilliant new blogs over the last few days, so it's perfect timing.



My Fab Five are: Amy @ Five Kinds of Happy • Kirsty @ Coral and Coast • Claudia @ wish you were here • Sasha @ one white apron • Crispin @ facing the sun and heading into the wind xxx

3 comments :

  1. Oh wow! Thank you so much Vic, I'm so excited to receive an award especially from someone with such a fab blog, so happy to have found yours :) Have a wonderful weekend and yes, I love this pared down Danish style Christmas, not overbearing but still completely festive! xo Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this house Vic and how gorgeous is the tree?! A few of those blogs are new to me so will have to check them out! Have a great weekend :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gorgeous Christmas inspiration!
    x
    Melisah

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips