Friday 11 November 2011

Friday Loves

Yay, it's Friday. A couple of things I wanted to share with you... Look at this amazing room! Of course the swing is the centre piece, and who wouldn't want a swing in their living room, my girls would love it! But I'm crazy about the whole room - the photos down the beam look fantastic, and the light airy feeling created by the white floors, walls, ceiling, furniture, the bi-fold doors, airy curtains, big sky light - simply gorgeous!


picture source




Also loving these gorgeous blooms from my clever Aunty Kate's garden - she is a gardener extraordinaire! Enjoy your weekend. xxx







5 comments :

  1. Oooh! The swing looks so much fun! Enjoy the gorgeous weekend ahead, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have I managed to live without a swing in my living room? Also, can you ask your Aunt Kate if she wouldn't mind popping over to London to sort out my garden? I managed to kill an evergreen tree last week! Have a lovely weekend Vic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is indeed a lovely room Vic! And your aunt must have an extraordinary green thumb! Those flowers are divine. Have a great weekend :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How amazing do those flowers look in front of your gorgeous wallpaper! xx

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips