Sunday 20 November 2011

Breaking Dawn Honeymoon Suite

OK, so we've waited... what is it, a year since the last Twilight movie? I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but my friend, Jody, & I are sooo excited about going to see Breaking Dawn, part 1, tomorrow night. Forget all the vampire stuff, it's a love story with lots of action, and a few 'easy on the eye' guys to boot! But have you spied the honeymoon suite, from MASH Studios PCH series, being used yet? It's absolutely gorgeous... four poster canopy solid wood combined with white linen.





picture 1 source

6 comments :

  1. Fabulous bed! Have a gorgeous start of the week, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw it last night Vic and loved it! Enjoy! Hope you've had a great weekend :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's one of my many guilty pleasures too! The bf won't go and see it with me so I'll have to wait for it to come on to DVD! Hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want to see this but just can't convince The Mr to go see it with me. Hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vic! I've just discovered your gorgeous blog - full of inspiration. I'm following! (Also really glad I'm not the only closet Twilight fan out there...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome B.x, thanks for your lovely comment. Yes, I am counting down... 3 1/2 hours until I see Breaking Dawn - can't wait.

    Glad you enjoyed it Abbey. Santa and Meghan - don't go with your boys, you need to grab a girlfriend, they'll appreciate it more! xxx

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips