Friday 9 September 2011

Sylvie Rochon's Amazing Apartment

Right, let's finish the week off with a 'bang'! This has to be one of my favourite spaces... the gorgeous Montreal home of Sylvie Rochon. She has my signature love - splashes of bright colour against white walls. Her furniture pieces are divine, but that's what you get when you are the owner of a vintage furniture boutique - Spoutnik. Although there is a lot of colour and a mixture of patterns, she balances that with the light walls & floors, and the fact that there are only a few select objects on each surface.


There are so many things I adore... the bedhead, the yellow lamp base, the deer (I'm very fond of deer!), the black & white rug. Also, I am looking for a lamp base just like the blue table lamp featured, so if anyone knows where I could purchase one, please let me know. xxx









All pics from here

1 comment :

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips