Tuesday 27 September 2011

Alice in Wonderland Collection

This posting is especially for my lovely blogger friend, Santa from Homestilo - be sure to check out her fantastic blog. She was interested in my powder coated deer, so I thought I would show her, and all of you, where I got my inspiration from.

This is the 'Alice in Wonderland' collection created by Aroha Lewin & Zekiah Heath. Together they scoured second hand shops in search of once loved metal objects. They wanted to bring these beautiful old objects into today's world, breathe new life into them. By resurfacing the objects in bright colours it re-contextualises them, and makes them new again. I love the idea of taking old objects and making them contemporary, and I think they are simply stunning. What do you think?





2 comments :

  1. These are fantasic! Love how the great bright colours stand out against the white backdrops. Great concept :)
    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vic,
    Thank you for your comment on my blog. All the best for the photo shoot at your home. How exciting!!!
    x
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips